As a growing company, DS Systems currently has vacancies for engineers to join our specialised team. If you have a desire to keep up to date with the latest innovations and wish to progress within the industry we may be the right company for you to join.
If you live within travelling distance of South London (SW19) and would like to join a company which believes its success depends on the people it employs – please read on;
Current Engineer Vacancies
Installation Engineers and Service Engineers
Applicants must be able to
- Install or service CCTV, access control and door entry systems to specified standards. As specialists, our engineers must be able to work on a variety of equipment including IP based systems and the best technology the industry has to offer.
- Read job specification sheets and prepare all necessary equipment to complete jobs.
- Prepare for jobs by reading site plans, drawings and project minutes where relevant.
- Solve practical problems: detect and repair system faults using a logical approach.
- Perform routine maintenance services when required.
- Adhere to all health and safety requirements.
- On job completion, test system and train customers on its functions, supplying a manual where possible.
- Be part of a call out rota providing a 24-hour, 7-day a week engineering support service to specified sites. Currently this equates to 2 nights on call within a fortnight, although as we do not work with intruder alarms our call out requirements are minimal.
- Applicants must be prepared to occasionally travel within both the UK and Europe.
Basic salary to £32,000 per year plus overtime and travel time, expected earnings £40,000 plus. Other benefits include vehicle, phone, pension, medical costs cover and life assurance.
- Experience working on electrical installations, preferably with an electrical qualification
- Experience of CCTV, access control and door entry systems an advantage
- Be practical with an ability to use a logical approach
- Adhere to all health and safety requirements
- When suitably skilled, engineers are part of a call out rota providing a 24-hour, 7-day a week engineering support service to specified sites. Currently this equates to 2 nights on call within a fortnight, although as we do not work with intruder alarms our call out requirements are minimal
- Must hold a valid driving licence as there is significant driving required plus occasional need to stay away in both the UK and Europe
Basic salary to £23,000 p.a. depending on experience. In addition, overtime and travel time will be paid. Other benefits include vehicle (when able to work independently), phone, pension, medical costs cover and life assurance.
How to apply:
If you are interested in working for DS Systems, please email your CV to jobs@DSsecurity.co.uk or post to
Human Resources Manager
57 Windsor Avenue