CCTV Remote Monitoring
CCTV Remote Monitoring Services
Integrating a CCTV remote monitoring system with a professionally managed security camera monitoring service provides security 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
Using experienced and specially trained personnel to provide out of hours CCTV surveillance brings a multitude of financial and logistical benefits
How Does Remote CCTV Monitoring Work?
- Digital CCTV installations at strategic locations around the premises. Images from each camera are instantly sent to the remote monitoring centre.
- Trained operators continually monitor CCTV camera images. When a camera identifies activity, the operator can focus in on the picture to identify the necessary action.
- Depending on the scenario – an audible warning can be sent over the system to warn intruders they are entering an unauthorised area, or alternatively, police or other authorised personnel can be immediately notified of the incident.
What Are The Benefits of Remote CCTV Monitoring Services?
- The cost and logistical benefits of providing 24/7 security cover by remote monitoring are immense. It allows an immediate reaction to any out of hours threat.
- The monitoring station produces comprehensive daily reports detailing all activations or system anomalies. These can be passed straight to the system installer to instigate any necessary engineering action.
View our Range of CCTV Products.
We specialise in CCTV systems and cameras for UK based commercial premises of all sizes using remote monitoring and digital recording.
Contact Us to discuss the benefits of Remote CCTV Monitoring for your organisation.