Personal Safety Training
Personal Safety Awareness Training
We Can Train your Staff in Risk Awareness & Personal Safety
Our nationally accredited, personal safety awareness training is designed for private, voluntary and public sector organisations. We have a network of skilled, experienced and qualified instructors who have delivered training to thousands of people. Each course will be designed around your individual needs and can either be delivered in our training centre or at your place of work.
As an employer, you have a legal obligation to keep your staff safe from harm. Under the corporate manslaughter Act 2007 and Health and Safety Act 1974, you must review your policy and practice to ensure that staff is kept safe, both in and away from the office.
These courses are designed to train your staff in safe working practices and include:
- Risk awareness and identification
- Defensive decision making
- Conflict management and intervention techniques
- Physical release and escape techniques
Our courses are nationally accredited and our associates are members of the Institute of Conflict Management.
Who Could Benefit From Our Training?
- Corporate executives.
- Travelling staff undertaking foreign travel to hostile and politically sensitive countries.
- Mobile and Static security personnel.
- Housing Association employees.
- Lone workers (including office staff, Estate Agents, Meter Readers, Enforcement Officers, Debt Recovery Agents).
- Teachers and support staff in special needs environments.